Therapeutics & Massage is a clinically based practice
working with doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, hotels,
sporting events, health fairs, corporate accounts and other professional
settings to provide the latest in massage services for today's alternative
health care needs.
your first In-Home Day Spa Event for
an enjoyable and relaxing experience"
you are new to the art of massage or an experienced client, you
will find the staff at Healing Touch Therapeutics sensitive to your
needs. Our professional environment and multi-trained staff allow
you to relax and experience the art of professional massage and
Healing Touch Therapeutics
offers a sanctuary where you can experience the freedom and vitality
that therapeutic massage can provide. Relax and enjoy the Healing
Touch of professional massage.
Nationally Certified Massage Therapist
personal massage care consultant, Brian Campbell and his associates
are dedicated to delivering top quality service, exceptional value,
consistency and professional guidance in suggesting quality care
products and services for his clients.
number one goal is to develop and maintain a lifelong relationship
with our clients by understanding and offering services based on
his or her unique physical or health care needs."
- B.A. in Business Management (CSUH)
- Certified by the National Holistic Institute: as a Certified
Massage Therapist and Health Educator
- National Certification for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
- Member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Served as an AMTA Board member for Education in 2003 for:
East Bay Unit (California chapter)
- Ambassador & Member of Castro Valley Chamber
- Member of Fremont, Brentwood, Castro Valley, & Pleasonton Chambers
- Volunteer at Oakland Children"s Hospital